Milk Thistle 500ml


5 in stock


  • Milk Thistle Liquid: Detoxify your liver from environmental and ingested toxins. 
  • Help reduce the toxic effect of taking a large amount of prescription drugs. 
  • Promote long-term liver health. 
  • Excellent digestive and weight management aid. 
  • SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 tablespoon, 3 times a day, between meals. One bottle will last approximately 2 weeks.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Milk Thistle 500ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *